My Fitness Diary isn’t your usual fitness guide – it’s exactly that, my diary. Three years ago when I decided to invest in a healthier lifestyle I invested in one too many fitness guides, all of which were very similar to one another and represented nothing of which the author used themselves. So, I’ve decided to put together monthly fitness diaries for you to see exactly what workouts work for me.
I love Hannah’s approach to fitness. She shows everyone that working out isn’t boring and that actually, it is really achievable – gym or no gym! Plus, her workouts kill me every time.
Inside October’s fitness diary (click here to see September’s diary) you’ll find my month’s worth of workouts (which you can follow along with me), a guide to the perfect pre and post workout foods, my current macros and how I carb cycle. As well as that you’ll also see my weekly shopping list and examples of what I eat on high carb, moderate carb and low carb days. This isn’t some fad fitness plan – this is my lifestyle. It’s what works for me, it’s real (very real) and most importantly, it provides results.
My workouts are a mix between weight training and HIIT cardio (15 mins max – HIIT, that is!) and can be done and dusted in under 45 minutes. Don’t have a gym membership? No worries! You can do all my workouts at home too. Perfect, right?
With my diary you’ll not only get fitter and healthier but you’ll also gain the most important thing – body confidence. You’ll learn to love yourself, inside and out.
What to expect for October’s Edition
- 40+ pages of exclusive content including a whole month of my workouts (which you can follow along with – gym or no gym)
- A guide to the perfect pre and post workout foods
- My current macros and how I track them
- How I carb cycle and examples of what my food diary looks like on high carb, moderate carb and low carb days
- My weekly shopping list
- 1 to 1 contact if you need me via email
- I will be doing this with you – so if you want to hear how I’m getting with this months workouts then make sure
to subscribe to my newsletters!
- An honest and balanced view on a healthy lifestyle – no restrictions!
So, are you ready for an intense, crazy month of workouts that provide results? Of course you are!